Forum Title: Exterior gas connection supplies
New here and Building a house where I am responsible for trenching the gas line to the house (meter is at street). My builder mentioned that he would try and have his plumber hook up at house if I had all the parts there (otherwise I'll have to pay a separate plumber). Can you tell me what all I should need for a hookup other than the pipe?) I'm using 1 1/4 pipe and they are doing elevated delivery pressure of 2lbs (pipe about 600 ft long) Here's what I think I need, but am sure there is more Riser Shutoff valve Regulator
Category: Plumber Post By: SAMANTHA VALDEZ (Cleveland, TN), 10/12/2016

Is it getting inspected? If it is you need primer and tin mill tape on every joint

- JO JOSEPH (Orland Park, IL), 10/03/2017

Tips & Assistance For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779