Designed for use with hydronic heating systems, the Watts 3/4 in. Cast-Brass FPT x FPT Hydronic 2-Way Flow Check Valve provides a positive shut-off when the circulator (not included) is not running to help prevent water from flowing to radiation units (not included). The valve offers easy installation and can be used in residential and commercial applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made from durable cast brass
- Use in commercial or residential hydronic heating systems (not included)
- Provides a positive-gravity shut-off when the circulator (not included) is not running
- Helps prevent the flow of water to radiation units (not included)
- 165 psi maximum working pressure
- Easy to install